Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Team Beachbody Coach

After using Beachbody products and workouts for years, my beautiful wife recently became an Independent Team Beacbody Coach.  To help her in her journey and to learn more about Beachbody products we decided to try out Shakeology.  To be honest, we were only planning on taking Shakeology for a month or two.  Part of the reason was because of the cost, at $120 for a month supply per person we thought it was a little expensive.  However, using it to replace one meal a day, $4 a meal isn't bad.  Then after we factored in the amount of nutrition that you receive in each shake, we felt a little better about our decision.

In the months leading up to taking Shakeology I had lost around 30lbs by eating smaller portions and eating more often (5 small meals/snacks a day), working out about 45mins a day/5 days a week and cutting out the 64oz or so of soda that I was drinking most days.  On the same day that I started taking Shakeology I begin the P90X workout program.  My weight lose for the first three weeks was at the same rate as it was before Shakeology and P90X, between 1lbs-1.5lbs per week.  I did feel that I had more energy within the first couple of weeks and noticed after the first week that my cravings for junk food and unhealthy foods began to diminish.  Instead I looked forward to my Chocolate shake everyday.  Another thing that I noticed is that I felt fuller longer then I had in the past using other meal replacement or protein shakes.  After just a week of using Shakeology we were hooked and knew that this was a product that we would continue to use and love!

Click to Learn More About Shakeology

Weighing in after weeks four and five my weight lose had increased to 2.5lbs per week.  And I continue to feel energized, healthy and strong.  I am extremely excited about my lifestyle change and can't wait to complete my 90 days so that I can share my results with everyone!  As I started on this journey it was for myself and for purely selfish reason.  But, because these products have helped me to feel so much happier and more full of life, I can't help but share what I'm doing and what I've found with everyone that I come in contact with.  And now I have joined my wife as an Independent Team Beachbody Coach!  We look forward to helping as many people as we can reach their fitness goals, so that they can get the most out of life!

 Click to Visit My Beachbody Website














1 comment:

  1. I had the same hesitations you did when first purchasing Shakeology, but it is SO worth the price. I drink it everyday and have never felt better.

    ReplyDelete