Thursday, July 26, 2012

Half Way Through P90X

Yesterday's workout was the halfway point of my 90 days on the P90X workout program.  It was also my 45th day taking shakeology.  I have been following the "Classic" P90X workout but my resistance training and diet have been focused on gaining lean muscle while losing a little fat.  I have only taken 2 days off during the first half, while doing X Stretch on the other recommended days off.  My results thus far aren't anything dramatic or shocking; but for where I started, what my goals are and how I followed the program, I am happy with the changes I am seeing.  After 45 days I have lost 12lbs, 1 pant size and can really begin to see my body changing as my body fat percentage drops.  I am noticeably stronger and am able to make it through most of the workouts without extra or longer breaks.  I also have a lot more energy and I am less tired, even when I get very little sleep.

I am really excited for the second half and know that this is where the major transformation will take place!  I can't wait to push myself every single day and do everything that I can.  I'm also looking forward to my 60 day pictures and measurements, to see how my progress is coming along.  But, because I committed to 90 days...the real goal and payday will come when I take my pictures and measurements on day 90!  Loving the workouts, the Results and Recovery Drink and Shakeology (especially the Chocolate!).  Also, really enjoy having the P90X app on my iPhone.




Still have so many different Beachbody workout programs that I want to go through!  Body Beast will be the next one, but one day soon I'll have to try P90X2!

1 comment:

  1. good luck to you on this ourney an kee up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete