Saturday, September 22, 2012

Why I am an Independent Team Beachbody Coach

When I started using P90X, I knew that I would get into shape and lose weight.  I knew that I would be healthier and happier with myself.  And because my wife had become an Independent Team Beachbody Coach, prior to me beginning, I had hoped that my experence and results would help her as she shared with others about Beachbody and it's products.  The last thing that I expected was to become a Beachbody Coach myself.  I work a full time job with very long hours (worked over 950 hours during my 90 days of P90X), make a decent income and was not looking at supplementing that income.  I have seen the results from Beachbody products first hand as my wife has used a number of their workout programs over the years.  But, as I began using their products myself (P90X, Shakeology and the Results and Recovery Formula) I fell in love!  Craved my Shakeology, Loved the P90X workouts and truly felt that the Results and Recovery Formula went a long ways in getting my body ready for the next workout!  People around me could see the changes and asked me what I was doing, and as I shared what I was doing and how much healthier and happier I was, I realized that I wanted to help other's find what I had!

Love this video and it shows so clearly, why I am an Independent Team Beachbody Coach!



If you are into Health and Fitness and this sounds Interesting to you, you are a perfect candidate to become a Beachbody Coach yourself!  Message me for more information or visit my website to get started!  www.beachbodycoach.com/HMOORS77

4 comments:

  1. Keep on helping and inspiring others Harry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Steven! I appreciate that and you can be sure that I will keep it up!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Steven! It's great that you're such an inspiration!

    My hesitation with being a coach myself is, I can barely motivate myself some days; how can I motivate others!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! That's very nice of you to say! Somedays, just motivating yourself is enough. You never know who is out there paying attention to what you're doing! Just being consistent is often enough to start inspiring change in others!

      Delete