Monday, August 20, 2012

My Next Workout Program!

Right now I am loving P90X!  I really enjoy the variety of the workouts, different resistance workouts for each muscle group, yoga, plyometerics, kenpo, and stretching.  My results thus far have been a little better than I expected.  I knew that I would lose weight and get into great shape.  However, because of the amount of weight that I had lost in the months prior to beginning P90X, I figured that my weight loss would plateau and slow way down.  But, as of today it appears that once I complete the program that I will have lost around 25lbs in 90 days!  I'm sure that I will go through P90X again in the future and look forward to doing P90X2.  Really, there are a lot of Beachbody workouts that I can't wait to try, including Insanity, Insanity the Asylum and soon Insanity the Asylum 2.  I still love and look forward to drinking my Shakeology everyday!  I'm also Amazed at just how focused Beachbody is at listening to and focusing on helping their customers, while staying true to their beliefs and principles.  An example of this is the recent formula change that they've made in Shakeology.  They added more Superfoods (very nutrient dense foods) and made "The Healthiest Meal of the Day," even healthier.  The taste also changed and many people have complained, most large companies would tell you, "it's better for you, get use to it."  Beachbody, while reminding people how much better for them it is and stating that they are not going back, is going to pick individuals to try and test different variations to possibly find a taste that would be more widely accepted.

I've finally decided that once I complete P90X, I will be doing Body Beast for 90 days!



I have always enjoyed weight lifting/body building, more than I do cardio or aerobic exercise.  And this home workout program specifically designed to build muscle through weight lifting.  There is some cardio in the program and I will add a little more throughout the 90 days.  I will also be doing Yoga X from P90X on my days off.  I've watched the bonus DVD that comes when you order through a Coach or from Team Beachbody and I really can't wait to start!  If you'd like to learn more about Body Beast or any of the Team Beachbody products, feel free to e-mail me as I would love to answer any questions that you have and help you reach all your health and fitness goals!


3 comments:

  1. If you love what you're doing you will always end up with what you want to achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard great things about Body Beast and congrats on your success with P90X!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to do Body Beast myself. It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete